Security Operations Center is a full-time training and certification program offered by the Cyber Security Academy. This course provides a foundation training needed to address the cyber threat lifecycle, looking at common and advanced attack vectors, detection, reporting and collaboration and simulated attack. Once this course is completed, you will have the skills to perform your SOC responsibilities effectively. The experienced trainer will teach you the skills to analyse and detect threats to an organization through demonstrations, labs, and lectures. The program has been developed by extensive research and inputs from industry stalwarts and is further communicated to trainees by experienced trainers.
Our teaching pedagogy includes theory, practical, case studies, etc to keep the learning experiential and collaborative.
- M1 – Fundamentals of Networking
- M2 – Introduction to Cyber Security
- M3 – Fundamentals of Security Operations Center
- M4 – SOC Tools and Technologies
- M5 – Introduction to Data Collection Process and Basic Analysis
- M6 – Monitoring and Analysis
- M7 – Reporting and Dashboard Making
- M8 – Threat Intelligence
- M9 – OWASP Top 10
- M10 – Hardening